Community News - 5th May 2015

Document created by Emily Billing Employee on May 5, 2015Last modified by Emily Billing Employee on May 5, 2015
Version 3Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

G'day everyone!

Are you lucky to be at Microsoft Ignite?! I imagine a lot of you are partying it up this week, while I'm in Australia. Though no complaints here, it's pretty good, especially the coffee

Anyway, so what's been happening this week? Well April came to an end, and with it the end of the April Mission - Show us how you use Nintex Forms . The Nintex Gallery is full of fantastic looking Nintex Forms. Yesterday I announced the winners of the month, and also each form that was submitted, which you'll find here April Mission Winners 2015!

May Mission

This months mission is taking a Selfie with Nintex! and if you don't happen to be at Ignite, we have something else coming in the second half of the month!

We've also seen Swetha Sankaran sharing her experiment with the new functionality with LazyApproval in Office 365 My experiment with Lazy Approval

And if you're trying to understand more about what you'll find in O365, Nintex Product Marketing Manager Shruti Shukla has a new post on Top Features in Nintex Workflow for Office 365

If you're at Ignite, have a drink for me!

Cheers

Emily, your Community Manager

Attachments

Outcomes