This week it was all about the April release. This one was a pretty big one, and a lot of people are excited about it! In case you missed all the fuss, have a read New Release! April 2015 Product Release.
It's a happening time for our Nintex online and mobile products! Some of the big ones are LazyApproval; cascading dropdowns in Nintex Forms for O365; in the Nintex Mobile app, you can annotate images, and barcode scanning is now possible. The Tech Blog space is a great area to visit as well, our Tech Evangelists have been busy posting blog post on the new functionality.
Besides the April release, we also had a lot going on in the site. The April Mission is blowing up! They have been some great examples of Nintex Forms shared with the community. If you haven't seen the Nintex Gallery yet, you need to look
Nintex Gallery and April Mission
Why not have a quick look at some of the submissions posted in the last week?
- Chris Ben and KISS: Keep It Simple [Insert another approriate word starting with S here]
- Tony Hughes and Nintex Forms for Guided Questions and Scripts
- Dave Morrison and Post Class Survey Form
A few titbits!
We'd love to hear about your experiences with governance and Nintex, come join the conversation here to see what others are doing Who creates forms and workflows in your organization?
- Sean Fiene talks about date validation with a new series of posts Fun with Forms: Date Validation
- While Ozell Walcott shares how he is using the Query List Action in O365, Using Office 365 query list action with date range filters
- And Andrew Glasser shares Using the Format this Value Feature
Have a fabulous week all, this is a lot to take in!
Emily, your Community Manager