Community news - 24th February 2015

Document created by emily.billing@nintex.com Champion on Feb 24, 2015Last modified by emily.billing@nintex.com Champion on Feb 24, 2015
Version 5Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Hello Everyone,

I have really exciting news to start off this weeks update. I'm thrilled to announce the initial release of the Nintex Workflow 2013 SDK. This has been in the works for a while, so thanks for your patience

Introducing the initial release of the Nintex Workflow 2013 SDK!!

Dennis Kennedy is Nintex's programmer/writer and has been spending a fair chunk of his time on the Nintex Workflow 2013 SDK. Each week the SDK will be updated with new content, more code and deeper dives into specific areas. On top of that Dennis is going to post updates on what's new every week.

Have a read of Dennis' first blog post The Nintex Workflow 2013 SDK is (initially) released! and make sure you follow this guy to keep up to date with what's new with the SDK!

Don't miss out on your chance to earn extra points! Participate in the final pop quiz for Febuary!

This week we're holding the final weekly pop quiz question for February. Participate in the quiz and you can earn yourself extra points! This weeks question is:

Name a condition where a batch executes in a workflow

Did you get the week 3 question right? To allow for proper alignment of the controls, you need to apply the hide rule to the panel control. You can read more about it in this post Why Do My Controls Jump Around?

Happy Nintexing!!

Cheers,

Em, your Community Manager

Attachments

Outcomes