If you missed it, we've had a lot of releases, all today! It's all very exciting
- Nintex Workflow for SharePoint,
- Nintex Forms for SharePoint,
- Nintex Workflow for Office 365,
- Nintex Forms for Office 365 and,
- Nintex Mobile!
Shruti Shukla one of our Product Marketing Managers, has written a great update here Product Release Announcement: What’s New from Nintex.
Introducing the Support Console!
The Support Console is available in the latest release of Nintex Workflow 2010 and 2013, and it’s designed to make it not only easier for you to see when workflows have errored, but quickly and consistently pull together the required information you need to resolve the error, read more about it here Introducing the Support Console.
What are some of the cool things we've seen this week?
- One of the posts which helped quite a few poeple was Edit Start Form button not working
- Or check out this tip for Nintex Forms Is there a way to force a text field in forms to capitalize the first letter of the text?
- What about Initiating Workflows from Other Programs with a Custom Start Form ?
Emily, your Community Manager