The release history outlines the key feature changes in the Nintex Forms for Office 365 service. It is not an exhaustive list of enhancements or bug fixes.
8th March 2017
- Added the Managed Metadata control
20th July 2016
- Added Print to PDF (Enterprise only)
- Added Lookup runtime function
- Added Control alignment to the control toolbar
- New Nintex Mobile layouts will now default to a 40x40 grid
10th March 2016
- Changed the Form file type from XML to NFP
- Exporting from the designer is now an NFP package
- Export all forms will now include NFP files
- XML files are still supported in import
30th July 2015
- Introduction of Task Forms support for Nintex Workflow for Office 365
- Create customised task forms for Workflow tasks (Start a Task Process & Assign a Task)
- Requires updated version of Nintex Forms for Office 365 app
- Support for Multiple Attachments
- Improved Attachment Validation
22nd April 2015
- List Lookup Control Improvements
- Inclusion of radio buttons, checkboxes and default multi-select display formats.
- Inclusion of Filtering options.
- Support for cascading lookups.
- Support for filtering/cascading lookups inside Repeating Section controls.
- Support for barcode scanning in Nintex Mobile
- Addition of Geolocation control to set of Form Controls.
16th February 2015
- Performance improvements in List Lookup control.
- Support for List Lookup control using the Nintex Mobile apps.
2nd February 2015
This version includes Mobile phone browser device layout support: optimize forms for mobile phone browsers and view these on mobile devices.
- NOTE: You must update the Nintex Forms app in SharePoint online to access this new functionality.
29th October 2014
- Introduced Nintex Forms Admin menu for Site Owners:
- Added Base Forms functionality to allow for site-specific branding.
- The Export all forms option is now limited to the current site.
- The Unpublish all forms option is now limited to the current site.
27th August 2014
- Added ability to publish List Forms to the Nintex Mobile App (Nintex Mobile App version 3.0 or above required)
25th June 2014
- Added Validation Rules functionality
- Added the ability to include People control in repeating sections
- Enhanced runtime function
- Added Round()
- Added a set of date manipulation runtime functions
- dateAddMonths(date, monthsToAdd)
- dateAddDays(date, daysToAdd)
- dateAddHours(date, hoursToAdd)
- dateAddMinutes(date, minutesToAdd)
- date(day, month, year, hours, minutes)
24th January 2014
- Release of version 220.127.116.11 in the SharePoint App Store.
21st January 2014
- Added Create Column from designer functionality
- Added support for multiple content types on a SharePoint list
- Additional options in Save and Publish dropdowns
- Included Format Painter functionality
2nd January 2014
- Added the ability for workflows to be imported/exported between Office 365 lists, libraries and sites.
- Added an improved variable experience allowing variable creation from within an action dialog.
- Added support for Initiator Token Display Name, Email and Login tokens.
- Added the What's New page that is automatically displayed when a use logs in.
28th October 2013
- Initial release of version 18.104.22.168 in the SharePoint App Store.