The release notes outlines the key feature changes in the Nintex Workflow for Office 365 service. It is not an exhaustive list of enhancements or bug fixes.
Release Date 20 July 2016
- Open task forms in Edit mode
- Ability to configure task forms to open directly in Edit mode, available in Assign a Task and Start a Task Process actions
Release Date 15 June 2016
- Added Adobe Sign digital signature capability
- Integration with the Adobe Sign platform to support digital signature capture
- Supports signature requests from single or multiple recipients
- Supports templates stored in both Adobe Sign and SharePoint Online
- Allows saving of signed documents as pdf back into SharePoint Online
Release Date 2 December 2015
- Added Document Generation capability
- Automatically assemble highly formatted documents
- Merge data from a workflow with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Option to create documents in PDF
Release Date 4 November 2015
- Added attachments and the capability to email outside the tenant to the Send an email action
Release Date 19 August 2015
- Introduction of the Workflow Gallery entry page
- See all workflow designs on the list or site that you are on
- Create a new workflow or modify and existing workflow directly from the gallery
- Delete any unwanted workflows directly from the gallery.
- Adding Task escalation to Assign a Task and Start a Task Process actions
- Redirect (escalate) a task if it has not been actioned within the set deadline
- Redirect to another person or group
- Alternatively set the task to complete with a default outcome if not responded to within the deadline.
Release Date 30 July 2015
- Introduction of Task Forms support for Nintex Workflow for Office 365
- Create customised task forms for Workflow tasks (Start a Task Process & Assign a Task)
- Requires updated version of Nintex Forms for Office 365 app (version 126.96.36.199)
Release Date 21 July 2015
- Added support for Collection Operations using a collection variable. Provides compatibility with the on-premises collection variable type of NW2013 and NW2010.
- Added support for the Convert Value action, typically used to convert a string to a number or date.
- Added support for the Filter action; providing compatibility with the on-premises Filter action.
Release Date 18 June 2015
- Added support for Manager reference allowing the Workflow initiator's manager to be easy configured e.g. in a task notification.
- Added Boolean And & Or into the filter configuration of actions to support compound filter logic.
- Added labels onto the Conditional Branch action to make reading and following workflow logic easier.
Release Date 20 May 2015 - (Action Release)
- Added support for the Query List action.
Release Date 22 April 2015
- Added support for LazyApproval to the Assign a Task and Start a Task Process actions.
- Added support for the Build String and Regular Expression actions.
- Added support for the For Each action.
- Added support for the Switch action.
- Extended the Office 365 Create List Item to add the ability to create a document set and rename the action to
Office 365 Create List Item or Document Set.
Release Date 18 March 2015 - (Action Release)
Release Date 16 February 2015
- Added the ability to access user profile information within workflows with the Query User Profile action
- Added support to Terminate Current Workflows from within a workflow branch that has executed because of set criteria
- Added support for Terminating All Instances of a workflow, this can be used to clean up test workflows or other inactive or active workflows
Release Date 2 February 2015
- Added branches and easy configuration to Assign a Task and Start a task process actions.
- Added support for Web request and Execute SQL actions
- Added support for Office 365 Create navigation action
- Added support for MailChimp Unsubscribe from list, MailChimp Retrieve unsubscribed emails and MailChimp Retrieve list actions
Release Date 29th October 2014
- Added actions for App Step and Microsoft Azure
Release Date 19th May 2014
- Added support for State Machine actions (State Machines, Set Next State)
- Added the ability to re-order State Machine branches within the designer
- Added support for the RunIf actions
- Added support for custom action labels
Release Date 28th January 2014
- Updated the App version to 188.8.131.52 in the SharePoint App Store.
Release Date 2nd January 2014
- Added the ability for workflows to be imported/exported between Office 365 lists, libraries and sites.
- Added an improved variable experience allowing variable creation from within an action dialog.
- Added support for Initiator Token Display Name, Email and Login tokens.
- Added the What's New page that is automatically displayed when a user logs in.
Release Date 19th September 2013
- Initial release of version 184.108.40.206 in the SharePoint App Store.