I hope everyone is having a fabulous week! I've put together a quick overview of some of the content which has come out in the community in the past week. Something for everyone, including new knowledge based articles from our Support team, new actions released for Nintex Workflow, and an upcoming webinar series.
Nintex and DocuSign!
- Vadim Tabakman has written a blog post Nintex Connector for DocuSign demonstrating how the feature works
- Or read more here Using the DocuSign Connector for approval workflows requiring signatures
Keep an eye out for our upcoming webinar series
Next week we're beginning a series of webinars Is your forms strategy ready for the end of InfoPath?. If interested, register for the series, and come find out what it's all about.
Have you seen the Support space?
Did you know you can find knowledge based articles on the Support space? Each week we're posting more knowledge based articles for you to utilize. Here's some of the knowledge we've extracted this week
- How to aggregate ULS logs for Nintex Support
- Error: "Could not load file or assembly"
- Duplicate and Orphaned Workflow Menu Items
Emily, your Community Manager