The Software Development Kit (SDK) for Nintex Workflow 2010 is now available for you to extend Nintex Workflow.
The SDK is intended for developers and includes API documentation as well as technical how to's and project templates.
NOTE - The SDK assumes Nintex Workflow 2010 version 2.3.x.x or higher. The SDK includes the following information:
- How to: Create custom workflow actions
- How to: Upgrade a 2007 workflow action to a 2010 workflow action
- How to: Use the error handling panel
- How to: Set up task approval in an Infopath form
- How to: Start a workflow with the SharePoint API
- How to: Create a custom task form
- How to: Deploy a workflow in a WSP
- How to: Deploy a workflow action in a WSP
- How to: Modify the RTE stylesheet
- How to: Implement 'Run Now' in a workflow action
- How to: Use the multiple output panel
- Reference: Workflow variables data types
- Reference: Custom master pages and the workflow designer
Last Updated: 16 January 2012.