A Software Development Kit (SDK) for Nintex Workflow 2007 for you to extend Nintex Workflow to suit your needs.
The SDK is intended for developers and includes API documentation as well as technical how to's and code examples.
NOTE - The SDK assumes Nintex Workflow 2007 build 10825 or higher. You may find some API's are not available in earlier builds. The SDK includes the following information:
- How To: InfoPath Form Integration
- How To: Create a Custom Workflow Action
- How To: Create a Custom Task Response Form
- How To: Export Workflow History
- How To: Integration with Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006
- How To: Re-brand Nintex Workflow
- How To: Create custom content data items
- How To: Use the Error Handling Panel
- How To: Deploy a Nintex Workflow as part of a SharePoint solution package (WSP)
- How To: Deploy a custom workflow action as part of a SharePoint solution package (WSP)
- Style Guide
- Master Page Reference
- Web Controls Reference
- Class Library Reference
- Web Services Reference
- Report Definition Schema *Enterprise Edition
- Database Schema
- How to start a workflow through code
Updated 17th of March 2010.