If you're getting started this doc will take you through the process for enabling and setting your workflow.
Nintex Workflow for SharePoint
- Build a SharePoint list for your Nintex Workflow or Forms 2016
- How to create a SharePoint 2010 list for a leave request
- How to Create a Leave Request Workflow
- Starting your Workflow
- Schedule a Nintex Workflow for SharePoint
- Find out more about your workflow history and how they're running!
- Demystifying Workflow History (Part 1)
- Enable Reports on your Nintex Workflows
- What permissions are required to design a workflow?
Want to know what product version you are running? See Identify the product version you are running
What actions do people use the most, and why do they like them? If you're new to Nintex, you might find this post interesting, here you'll see what our community members think of various workflow actions, and how they use them. The Community Speaks - "Favorite Workflow Action"
Nintex Workflow for Office 365
- Simple Approval Workflow - Nintex Workflow for Office 365
- Create a Leave Request Workflow in Nintex Workflow for Office 365
- Nintex Workflow for Office 365 Product Guide
- Minimum Permissions List for Nintex for O365
Nintex Learning Center
New to Nintex and looking for additional resources for learning how to use Nintex products, or want to brush up on some features? Head to the Nintex Learning Center to find more training resources, and allow you to earn Nintex certifications.