Recordings from the InspireX 2017 conference are now available to view online. Each of these hour long recordings focuses on how you can solve real business problems with Nintex.
You can see the complete list of sessions here.
- Nintex Workflow Cloud State of the Union (Deck)
We outline core capabilities and process problems that can be solved today with Nintex Workflow Cloud. We also share what we are working on now, and the initiatives coming in the near future.
- Build a Custom Satisfaction Survey Solution with Nintex Workflow Cloud & Salesforce (Deck)
This session shows how to create an automated customer survey system with Nintex Workflow Cloud that initiates a survey request every time a “case” is closed in Salesforce.
- Building Next Generation Solutions with Nintex Workflow Cloud, AI & BOTs (Deck)
Learn how Hyperfish is using Nintex Workflow Cloud, AI and BOTS to help organizations build great directories with all the governance and security they expect in a modern cloud platform.
- Distributed Processes (Deck)
Orchestrating a process involving Nintex Workflow Cloud, Nintex for
SharePoint on-premises, and Nintex for Office 365 isn’t unusual. Learn how to delegate parts of the overall work to process in different places.
- Evolving Business Process with Nintex Workflow Cloud (Deck)
Whether it’s starting a process from an opportunity in Salesforce or Dynamics CRM to working with Box or an ERP system, the Nintex Workflow Cloud enables you to extend your existing line of business systems.
- Extending Workflows with Azure Functions (Deck)
This session will cover how to utilize Microsoft Azure functions to extend functionality in Nintex Workflow/Forms for on-premises, Office 365 and Nintex Workflow Cloud.
- Extensibility on the Nintex Workflow Platform (Deck)
This session will showcase the power and business value of utilizing the Nintex Workflow Cloud to build user centric automation solutions across ERP, CRM, HRIS and FSS systems.
- How Nintex Workflow Cloud IoT Solution Could Have Saved the Philadelphia 76’ers (Deck)
Learn first-hand how Nintex Workflow Cloud can use the Internet of Things (IoT) to help rapidly transform the way organizations operate.
- Use the Nintex platform as a Microservices Platform (Deck)
In this session, we explore using a microservice pattern to create solutions that can leverage your investment in the Nintex Workflow Platform and legacy workflows.We will look at how you might implement hybrid solutions, third-party APIs, and how to rapidly deploy and stand up your own REST services to address edge case requirements.