Applies to: Nintex Forms for Office 365, Nintex Forms for SharePoint 2010, 2013, and 2016
Note: The signature control is available for Nintex Mobile only.
To add a signature capture
- Prepare the signature catpure layout as follows:
From the Forms Controls toolbox, drag and drop the Multi Line Textbox control onto the layout.
Double-click the control. The control settings dialog box appears.
For Name, enter Signature.
Save your changes.
- Copy the script in the attached file to the clipboard.
- From the Nintex Forms tab, click Settings on the ribbon.
- Paste the signature capture script into the provided space.
- Close the Settings dialog box and reopen it. The script is saved.
Save and publish the form.
The information in this blog corresponds with the steps described here: Sign my name across your heart