I'm hoping you find the May Mission informative...
This one will take a little bit of time (though not that much), and it requires access to Nintex Forms* and an ability to follow directions carefully. But if you do what's required, you'll be rewarded pretty handsomely!
The Goal: Get you familiar with resources on the community to help create and publish Nintex Forms
The Mission: Simply "like" the pages below, and then post a DOCUMENT to the Nintex Gallery that includes a Nintex Form you created. It MUST be a document type. You'll see the option to create that type of content under "actions" near the upper-right of the page.
So, here's what you need to like:
- Build your first Nintex Form - Part 1 of 3 (simple customization)
- Build your first Nintex Form - Part 2 of 3 (repeating sections)
- Build your first Nintex Form - Part 3 of 3 (validation & hyperlinks)
- Add a Logo and basic formatting to a Nintex Forms
- Setting a Nintex Form Template
- Publish a Nintex Form to the Cloud
- Adding a SharePoint Column from within your Nintex Form
- Designing a Nintex Workflow Start Form
- Nintex Forms Help Files Excerpts (look here for user guide content)
- Then post your DOCUMENT in the Nintex Gallery
You may already be familiar with Nitnex Forms, but if you're not, those pages will give you a great start!
Not only will you get a limited-time badge, you'll also earn 500 points! Yes, I said 500 points! This could move some of you up the leaderboard. But more importantly, it will take you through a collection of posts about how to create, edit, embellish and publish Nintex Forms.
Many thanks to the winners of the April Mission - Make it rain...answers! (And get a limited-time badge!)! You won because other Nintex Connect members valued your contributions. Thank you!