Welcome to the new year, and a new opportunity to do more in 2016.
I'll keep this post short and sweet, but I must say that its going to be another exciting ride with Nintex; so keep your eyes open for new product features, updates and more news. Check out my list of the top 10 updates, and see if your're using a lot of those in your processes.
The top 10 biggest updates and releases for Nintex Products in 2015 were:
10. Query List for Nintex Workflow for Office 365
9. LazyApproval Updates for Nintex Workflow for Office 365
8. Attachment Upgrades for Nintex Forms
7. Workflow Gallery Enhancement to Nintex Workflows
6. List Lookup for Nintex Forms and Nintex Mobile
5. Query User Profile built into an Actions
4. Custom Branding in Nintex Mobile Enterprise
3. Deep Linking for Nintex Mobile and NME
2. International Languages in Nintex Forms
1. Document Generation Capabilities in Nintex Workflow for Office 365
My top 3 post that will help you have a great year:
- Defensive Workflow Design Series by Aaron Labiosa
- Cascading Drop Downs in Nintex Forms by Emily Billing
- How to execute a REST API request with Nintex Workflow by Caroline Jung
Quote that I like:
“Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you'd like to act.” - Bob Dylan
P.S. Well, that's it for now. Don't forget to comment on this and let me know whats your favorite feature or upgrade. Leave a comment or tweet me @eharris04.