Our October Mission hearkens back to a 1940s and '50s radio and TV quiz show. Or maybe it only harkens back to your last big family gathering when Uncle Murray entertained everyone while you waited for delivery because Aunt Mabel burned the casserole. Not that I've experienced that. Or perhaps it only goes back as far as the last time you and a friend were stuck at an airport with a dead mobile phone, four hours to kill and no spare cash. It's "20 Questions!"
(screengrab from the TV version of the show)
Well, it's 30 questions, actually, but who's counting? Oh, right, I am. No matter. The goal here is to help the Community -- and watch your status grow with your point total.
The premise of 20 Questions, the game, for those of you who've never played it, is to think of an object and allow players to ask 20 questions to figure out what that object is. In our Nintex version, we flip the concept. We have no object, but we do have a lot of unanswered questions and you have answers!
Below are 30 questions from various Forums on Nintex Connect: The specified item was not found., Getting Started and Nintex For Office 365. Each correct answer earns the usual points, but after October ends, I'll award an additional 200 points for each correct answer!*
If your question is on the list, remember to mark the answer correct and thank the person who helped you!
UPDATE 10/8: If you provide a correct answer, please send me a direct message ( Frank Field). I'll cross out that question as answered and I'll replace it!
We explain it all in a video.
The upshot here is that you get a chance to help someone, another member gets a much-needed answer, and I get to award you extra points just for doing what makes this community great anyway.
Frank, your Community Manager
The Thirty Questions:
- Dennis van Espelo wants to Add reusable workflow to list on site creation
- Darrel Richardson asks @Can I use Nintex to keep two groups in sync across different site collections?
- Chetan Patel wants to know @How to send reminders to selective people from group of people defined in a list, as collectively responsible for the task. Reason for this is some people may have already completed their share of task and they need not be remind again.
- Gerard Hyland wonders if he can @Have multiple columns in dropdown from external list?
- Jeff Brewer has a @Question About Conditional Starts
- Sivakumar Piratheeban wonders @Is it possible to get logged user into nintex workflow
- Wim Vandervellen wants @Workflow to have a Publishing Process on a List
- Omer Ozdemir wants to know @How to lookup selected person on a list
- Smadar Merhavi has a @SharePoint online running error (WF does not run)
- G M wonders why @Dropdowns not populating after record created by XML Workflow
- NEWAbhijith Shastry has A glitch in the 'Copy to SharePoint' action - Nintex 2010 Workflow
- Francois Souyri is having issues with @Responding a Workflow Nintex Task Outcomes in Nintex Mobile
- Sal Sal had some trouble with @O365 Nintex App - Currency filed not displaying commas in View/Edit modes under repeating section.
- Dan Nguyen asks @how can we replace NF2013_237x62_BannerStrapLogo in Office 365
- Davy Vlassenroot wants to @Remove Nintex workflow/form versions in Office365
- AK K says @Direct login to WLID is not allowed for this federated namespace
- Bala murugan could use a hand with @showing nintex form data on task list edit form
- Rebecca Howell asks: @Can a Nintex workflow be started on a site mailbox in O365?
- Divya Nair wants to know: @Is there a way to change the value of the textbox based on the dropdown selection?
- Dorinda Reyes has this question: @Can you stack buttons and use rules to hide after the value has been selected?
- Jan Peter Wiedenhoff wants to know: @How to create Custom SiteTemplates with Nintext Workflows in O365?
- NEW! Larry Nordlinger is having issues with @Using DocuSign Connector actions with multiple signers
- NEW! Miles Watson has some questions about Rulesin Nintex mobile
- NEW! Duane Stavropoulos wonders, Why would I get this error: "The field 'xyz' is not supported in query. The lookup list is in another web."?
- Benjamin Eggert has this thorny issue: @The specified item was not found.
- Shari Shostak says @The specified item was not found.
- Mathew Goddard wants to @The specified item was not found.
- Abhi Pathania wants to know @The specified item was not found.
- Luke Taylor is getting grey hairs over a @The specified item was not found.
- Jennifer Wiskemann is "hoping someone who knows what's happening will see this:" @The specified item was not found.
- Jon Ngo asks, Why, why, @The specified item was not found.
- prashanth pagidimarry needs a hand with @The specified item was not found.
- Arun Sahoo is having trouble with a request-data action: @The specified item was not found.
- Brad McIntire posted an image to get help because he @The specified item was not found.
- NEW! Martin Baylis is getting @Errors in central admin web.config NFResources 126.96.36.199
- NEW! Garrett Martin cant, although he wants to, @Export SQL query as report file
- NEW! Russell Ahmed is getting grey hairs over Forms 2010 Ribbon Button grayed out
- NEW! Paulie DeCesare has one last hurdle in his workflow: infopath form: need to set a checkbox w/xml or xpath
*Is there a catch? Yes, you can't mark your own answer correct. If it turns out you answer your own question, I, along with a panel of fabulous judges I scrounge up from the Nintex lunchroom, will determine whether to award the points for that.