Today I wanted to take the opportunity to recognise those community members who successfully completed Mission number 1 January Mission - Publish a post and have it liked 10 times
On top of the points you earnt for posting a blog post, and for all those "likes", you have also earned an extra 200 points for your points arsenal!
- Andrew Glasser - Tips on Debugging Workflows
- Chris Ben - Do you really know the Flexi task?
- Sean Fiene - Why Do My Controls Jump Around?
- Mike Matsako - Attach Files to your Discussion Posts
- Aaron Labiosa - How to update Workflow Constants via PowerShell
- Eric Harris - Create Parent/Child items using this Nintex forms/workflow with this trick
For everyone who participated, thank you! All in all there are 25 new blog posts posted up on the Learn More space, all sharing knowledge, experiences, and tips and tricks. There is loads of great information up, and if you haven't seen them, please have a look! You might pick up an idea or two .
The blogging space is open for anyone to contribute, so if you have anything you'd like to share please go ahead!
Keep an eye open for the February Mission, this month we are running a weekly multi-choice question. Read more about it February Mission 2015 - Weekly Quiz
Well done everyone!