Finally back in South Africa from Israel!!!
Anyway, this solution allows you make use of the Office 365 version of my Timesheet Solution. Yup,I did it, I migrated it across to Office 365/SharePoint Online® using Sharegate ® and tweaked a couple of things to get a similar experience to the on-premise version.
Just to recap, previously, I did the following posts for the on premise version of the solution:
|Long Description||This solution allows you make use of the Office 365 version of my Timesheet Solution. Yup,I did it, I migrated it across to Office 365/SharePoint Online ®|
Nintex Workflow for Office 365 ®
Nintex Forms for Office 365 ®
SharePoint Online ®
Nintex Workflow O365 ®
Nintex Forms O365 ®
Office 365 ®
In this part I've again included a breakdown on how the solution has been put together for Office 365®/SharePoint ®:
Lists & Libraries
Time sheet Content Type
Time sheet Reports
Time sheet Approval
- Migration Tips when moving to Office 365
- Nintex Workflow Migration from on premise to Office 365 which is a really great post by one of our vTE's Tomasz Poszytek
For download I've included the following:
- The Office 365 ® site template, please see my previous post on how to import and deploy: A Simple Time Sheet Solution - Part 2 (see section titled "Deploying this solution") and also Create and use site templates - SharePoint
- The Nintex Workflow ® - Please see Import and export workflows
- The Nintex Forms ® - Please see Importing and exporting forms
- The Sharegate ® migration log
In any case, I hope you do enjoy this solution, and let me know if you have any questions!!