Products: Nintex Workflow 2013, Nintex Workflow 2010
Workflow no longer shows in Workflow Gallery.
After a site has been migrated, workflow('s) no longer show in the Workflow Gallery.
The SharePoint List ID is no longer valid.
- Obtain the Id (Guid) of the list the workflow should be attached to. (See Obtaining a list id in SharePoint 2010 or 2013)
- Navigate to your site URL and append /NintexWorkflows. Example: http://contoso.com/sites/mysite/NintexWorkflows
- Click the name of your workflow from the list of workflows.
- Edit the properties of each item inside of the workflow folder.
- Change the AssociatedListID value to be the Id/Guid obtained in step one.
- Navigate to the Workflow Gallery for the list missing the workflow.
- Open the workflow and republish it.