If you observed that below Nintex Timer Jobs not running on your Nintex 2016 farm follow the below steps:
- Nintex Connector Subscription Synchronization
- Nintex Connector Workflow Manager
- Nintex Connector Workflow Synchronization
Nintex Peak Usage SynchronizationMake Sure that you have Central Admin Site running on Application Server, If not follow below steps:
- Moved Central Admin site to Application Server
- Stop and Start all Nintex Services on all server
- Restart SharePoint Timer Service on all server
- Activated Nintex for all web application
- Deactivated External Settings from Nintex Administration
- Activated External Settings from Nintex Administration
- Turned on all Nintex actions
- IISRESET on all SharePoint Server.
Now you will see all Nintex Timer jobs are running.