Products: Nintex Workflow 2013
This is a port to Nintex Workflow 2013 and 2016 from this project: Nintex Workflow 2010: Last Task Respondent Actual Token addin
This addin for Nintex Workflow 2013 and 2016 adds a new insertable common data token to find the login name or display name of the user who last responded to a workflow task.
How is this different to the out of the box “Last Task Respondent” token?
If a task is assigned to a group, the out of the box “Last Task Respondent” token will resolve to the name of the group. This new token “Last Task Respondent Actual” will resolve the to the login name of the user who respondent to the task on behalf of the group.
This token can only be used before the next workflow commit checkpoint after a task. If the token is used, for example, after a delay or after a commit pending changes action, then it will resolve to ‘SHAREPOINT\system’ and not the user who responded to the task.
The following steps install the application:
- Add the solution to SharePoint with the following PowerShell command: Add-SPSolution -LiteralPath "PathToFileHere"
- Open SharePoint Central Administration
- Choose the System Settings screen
- Choose Manage Farm Solutions
- There will be an entry for lasttaskrespondentactual.wsp listed as Not Deployed
- Click the solution name and choose the Deploy Solution button
- Press OK
- The solution should now be listed as Deployed in the solution list. A page refresh may be required.
- Perform an iisreset on each front end server.
Solution Package "LastTaskRespondentActual.wsp"
The application is deployed as a solution package in SharePoint Central Administration
Farm Feature "Nintex Workflow - Last Task Respondent Actual"
Registers the insertable data items with Nintex Workflow.