The SDK weekly update is here! This week, we have:
- Visual Studio 2012 project templates for workflow activities and workflow action adapters
- Instructions about how to install and use the project templates to create your own custom workflow actions
For more information about this week's SDK weekly update, see Installing and using the Visual Studio 2012 templates, in the SDK.
Next Tuesday, I'll be providing an updated collection of Visual Studio 2012 samples for next week's SDK weekly update, including:
- A custom workflow action that executes a Transact-SQL scalar query
- A SharePoint solution package that deploys a workflow from a workflow definition (.nwf) file, by using the Workflow web service
- A SharePoint solution package that deploys a workflow action as a feature
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, let me know.