- I would like to have a repeating section in my leave request form that contains 4 fields. When I put the fields into the repeating section, the fields lose their link to the list columns in SharePoint. Could you direct me to a video or send me some documentation on setting up repeating sections? Also, is it possible to have each repeating section create a new entry into the SharePoint List?
- I’m going to be build 3 separate forms (leave request, compensatory leave earned, and overtime earned) that are attached to 3 separate lists in SharePoint. Can one workflow be configured to process items from all 3 lists?
- For question 1, they can extract the information from the repeating section using a workflow then use that workflow to push the information in to a separate list. I’ve included links below for the process to extract the data and a help files reference for the O365 create item action.
- Extract Data from Repeating Section: http://vadimtabakman.com/nintex-workflow-parsing-nintex-forms-repeating-section-in-office-365.aspx
- O365 Create Item Action: https://help.nintex.com/en-US/o365/#o365/O365WorkFlow/WorkflowActions-INT/Office365CreateListItem.htm
- For question 2, there are a number of ways to do this. You can build a site workflow and use a Set Variable action or the O365 Query List action. The blog post below will provide some additional context.