What steps can be taken to improve accessible experience on Nintex Forms?
- Tab Based Forms
Manage focus on a form using keyboard commands or key handlers?
- Shortcut Keys for Forms Design
- Create Custom Form Controls
How can we add WAI-ARIA authoring practices (roles or states) to Nintex Forms HTML markup for screen readers?
- Location Controls
Best practices to manage keyboard focus when using dialog boxes within Nintex Forms?
Horizontal fields vs. Vertical fields how will tab order behave?
- The form CSS / JS are highly customize-able, depending on what the accessibility standards are requiring for this question, they should be able to update and modify accordingly.
Repeating section how will tab order behave?
How will all the controls like check boxes, radio buttons, and other controls behave?
- These can be edited by tabbing through the choices. You can select the option by hitting the space bar.
Overall Compatibility with Jaws reader
- Haven’t tested with that one in particular, but you can use explicit labels to provide the functionality needed for other screen readers.
- Added Value of Label Associations