Products: Nintex Workflow 2013, Nintex Workflow 2010
There is often the need to pull SharePoint ULS logs and share them with another team. Going and manually pulling the logs is often cumbersome and time consuming. This script helps with this by providing a way of pulling the logs, zipping them and uploading them to a SharePoint Document Library.
TIP: This script works very well with the PowerShell action for Nintex Workflow 2013
To use the script do the following:
- Ensure you are running the PowerShell console as a SharePoint Administrative account.
- Configure the URL of the site the ULS logs will be uploaded to (line 26).
- Configure the StartTime and EndTime of the collection window (lines 12 and 14).
- Configure the staging path where the log files will be kept prior to uploading (line 6).
- Configure the destination Document Library for the ULS logs (line 16).