Nintex User Voice - Current Status
User Voice is a great tool used by Nintex to collect customer feeback, where you can post your desired feature and other users can vote for your posted feature, then Nintex people collect that information to enhance their products.
Currently there are 15 planned features for Nintex Workflow for Office 365.
Here is a list of title of those features.
- Schedule Site Workflow
- Conditional Start
- Prevent other users from approve/reject task not assigned to them
- Workflow Column Status
- Add Action Sets
- Update document and convert document controls for Office 365 version
- Keep tasks for more than 60 days
- Provide visualisation mechanism
- Where are some templates that I can get started quickly.
- Allow Carriage Returns/New Lines in Yammer Messages
- Add BCS Query support
- List Lookup Detail in O365 Set Variable Action
- Manage your Workflows tasks from a mobile device using the Nintex Mobile App.
- Ability to Group activities and collapse and expand
- Dutch translation
All those features came from users and were considered by Nintex.
Visit https://nintex.uservoice.com/ and add your wishlist and votes to further improve the products.