Nintex Connect has an ever-growing number of articles, blog posts and other content posted by the wider community, so I'd like to highlight how you can browse through this content, and help you find what you need. If you're after something specific, then the search bar is going to be your friend , if however, you just want to browse what's out there you can do that by browsing through the Content tab on each space.
You can open any space, and sort by the type of content you are looking for, whether that be blog posts, documents/articles, or dicussions, you can also filter by category if it exists on that space, or by tags.
To make it a little simplier for you, I've included links below on how to reach specific areas. Keep in mind the articles/blog posts will only appear in the list if they have been categoried. You may find other information or articles when you browse through the site.
The specified item was not found.
- Tips and tricks - blog posts
- Tips and tricks - articles
- Best practices - blog posts
- Best practices - articles
- Intermediate - blog posts
- Intermediate - articles
- Advanced - blog posts
- Advanced - articles
- Getting Started with Nintex Workflow
- Getting Started with Nintex Forms
- Getting Started with Nintex Mobile Apps
- Getting Started with Nintex Workflow for Project Server
Our Technical Evangelists use the Tech Blog space to post tutorial content, scenarios, product release updates etc. It's a great learning resource to check out.