There may be times when you have a list and you want to lock down items in the list to certain people, groups, the creator, etc. due to the sensitivity of the data. This can be done in Nintex Workflow. I am using Nintex Workflow 2010 so it will be based on that version. To do this:
- Use the action 'Set Item Permissions'.
- Set Item On = Current Item.
- Inherit permissions from parent = No.
- Check Remove existing permissions.
- Users = the users you want to have permissions
- Permission = the permission you want them to have.
You can have multiple users with different permissions. You can add them by clicking on 'Add user permission'.