So you're new to the Nintex community, Nintex Connect! To get you up and running, I've compiled some handy tips and tricks for newbies. You'll find more info on the links below. Nintex Connect is here to help you connect with other Nintex users, provide you with a forum to ask your questions, create discussions, help other users out.
- The first thing you'll want to do is register on the site to start contributing and connecting - Get Involved in the Nintex Community.
- And then hop right in and ask your questions Where can I find the forums and ask questions?
- Want to attach a file to your posts or questions? Attach Files to your Discussion Posts
- Perhaps you're here to find a specific bit of info? Use the search bar to find what you need the Community Search Tips.
- This post What do all these spaces mean? explains what you'll find on the site, and the different areas you can explore.
- Everything you do on the site earns you point, read more about it Badges and Earning Points. Or follow a particular space, tag, person, multiple people by Customizing your Community Activity Stream.
- Manage your inbox notifications by hitting up your Preferences in the drop down menu.
- Set you status! Update status
- Bookmark content so you can quickly find it later - Community Tip - Locating your saved bookmarks
Or watch this overview video!
Are you new to Nintex products too? The Getting Started space is where it's at! Here you'll find beginner tutorials, information on downloading trials and quite a bit more to start your journey.
Anything else you need to know? Leave me a comment below .