Over the last several months, you've likely heard us talk a BUNCH about the numerous investments we've been making in our forms technology across the Nintex Workflow Platform.
It began with us giving you the first glimpses of our next-generation Nintex Forms (Codename: "Zinc") at our annual user conference back in February. I bet many of you can still recall the InspireX keynote, where Ryan Duguid (our SVP of technology strategy) showed off an early look at these new forms investments in his Nintex Workflow Cloud demo.
Recently, we rolled out the new Responsive Forms Designer for Nintex for Office 365. And, your response has been fantastic. In just a few, short weeks, you've already started to design and publish a quickly growing number of new Responsive Forms. Nice work!
Now, it's with great pleasure we share the next major milestone: Nintex Forms for Nintex Workflow Cloud is now available worldwide for all new and existing customers
We’ve learned from a decade of experience gained from the hundreds of thousands of Nintex Forms you've created over a wide range of use cases and intranet scenarios. We’ve built Nintex Forms for Nintex Workflow Cloud from the ground up, incorporating this deep knowledge into the foundation of capabilities and user experience for the next decade of forms-powered apps. This helps you build, publish, and render these new forms faster than ever before...all part of your existing Nintex Workflow subscription.
Get started with the new Nintex Forms
It’s super easy to start designing a new form in Nintex Workflow Cloud:
- Sign into your Nintex Workflow Cloud tenant. (Don't already have one? No worries, you can get a free 30-day trial)
- Click on the "Create workflow" button to open up the drag-and-drop designer
- Click on the "Start event" and select the following options:
- Connector: Nintex
- Event: Form
- Click "Design form" and you're off!
You'll be in the new responsive forms designer, and can begin to drag-and-drop your first form control on the canvas. In no time, you'll have a slick user experience that enables you to light up a range of new forms-driven process scenarios. Putting it another way: forms that can kick off a Nintex Workflow Cloud automated process--span cloud-based systems of record, content repositories, and taps into the full breadth of the platform's capabilities (document generation, mobile apps, analytics)--to truly drive meaningful business impact with the data you've collected.
To get your creative juices flowing, here are some use cases:
- Embedded into your public website: Nintex Forms for Nintex Workflow Cloud allows users to quickly and easily create and embed a dynamic, web form that can route collected data to your system of record like Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This could be the engine that powers user experiences like citizen self-service, customer service requests, or even be the place you get your dog license for your new pup.
- For capturing Customer Feedback: Leverage the Rules Builder to implement dynamic presentation logic into your forms to guide and automatically customize the user experience
- For your Field Services: Enable your field service agents to capture critical data in the field using Nintex Mobile offline capabilities, complete with support for offline submissions.
The global availability of Nintex Forms for Nintex Workflow Cloud is a significant milestone for all of us.
But, wait! There's more.
We've got a great roadmap of new and enhanced features we'll be introducing as part of our regular releases to Nintex Workflow Cloud, every two weeks.
And, you can help us shape and prioritize what comes next by share your thoughts/ideas/suggestions/feedback through the in-product Feedback button:
So, go ahead and give these all-new forms a test drive. I bet it won't take too long before you've built up some pretty handy and impactful forms-powered business processes.