When you want to relicense your K2 under K2 Management, there is a 36-character restriction validation on the license key field.
The fix is available in:
- K2 blackpearl (4.7) April 2022 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 01.
- K2 Five (5.2) June 2022 Cumulative Update.
- K2 Five 5.3 November 2020 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 13.
- K2 Five 5.4 Fix Pack 35.
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to clear browser cache and refresh the page.