When you run a reconfigure with the K2 Setup Manager on an environment where a previous Fix Pack has been applied, the reconfiguration will fail and an error logged.
The following error is logged: “Logged Error: Error from controlutil output: RegisterControlTypes Failed: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
Could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.Web.UI, Version=2015.3.930.40, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=121fae78165ba3d4' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.”
The fix is available in:
- K2 Five (5.3) November 2020 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 26.
- K2 Five (5.4) Fix Pack 50.
- K2 Five (5.5) Fix Pack 07.
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.