When you execute a SmartObject via a K2 Workflow where the Item Reference or variable value is passed into a required property for the SmartObject, the Workflow does not go into error state when the Item Reference or variable value is empty passing nothing into the required SmartObject property.
The fix is available in:
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to clear browser cache and refresh the page.
- The K2 Workflow must be re-deployed.