When you add a URL that contains spaces in the Content URL parameter field in your K2 Workflow, the spaces in a URL value gets encoded as a + and can cause some URLs to work incorrectly.
When the fix pack has been applied, workflow instances already in running state will not be affected and new workflow instances will need to be started.
The fix is available in:
- K2 Five (5.4) November 2021 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 08.
- K2 Five (5.5) November 2021 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 08.
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to clear browser cache and refresh the page.