When you have errored Workflow instances which contain split and/or merge steps and you attempt to retry them via a Visual Studio Management Tool, the Workflow instances go into an unmanageable state, then when an attempt is made to delete or perform a GoToActivity on these instances in K2 Management errors occur.
The following errors occurs:
- Outcome #### not found on activity Decision OR
- Outcome #### not found on activity Split
The fix is available in:
- K2 Five (5.4) Fix Pack 35.
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.