Code Fix: The link for the ForeignSecurityPrincipals is not created in the database after running a sync
K2 Five 5.2
K2 Five (5.2) Fix Pack 31
When you run a sync using the SyncEngine and the “IgnoreForeignPrincipals” configuration key is set to True in the [SyncEngine].[ProviderInstanceRuntimeConfig] table, the link for the ForeignSecurityPrincipals is not created in the [Identity].[IdentityMember] table.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.2) installed.
- Download the K2 Five (5.2) FP31 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.2) FP31 to apply the fix.
- Clear the sync watermark by updating the SyncState to NULL for the ProviderInstance in the [SyncEnging].[ProviderInstance] table.
- Run the sync again.
- Ensure the sync completed.
- The link will now be updated.