Solved

Nintex Workflow Cloud - prefill from sharepoint list

• 20 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi

i have a nintex form setup with a data source to a sharepoint online list.  The lookup works perfectly but i want to be able to prefill other form fields with data captured during this lookup.  I can get it to filter the query depending on that initial field selection, but this then requires the form user to hit the drop down box to select the only option.  Is there anyway to prefill this field without the user needing to select an option?  

icon

Best answer by leighburke 21 June 2021, 02:57

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@thomaslarkin Lookups don't currently allow prefilling of fields, data source variables are on the roadmap(https://community.nintex.com/t5/Roadmap/Nintex-Product-Roadmaps/ba-p/94755) for next quarter and may be what you are looking for.

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

@thomaslarkin as Leigh indicated we are hoping to have Data Source Variables out to the market very shortly which should solve the issue of populating back single items. We are also looking at adding the capability of a 'Default Value' for the Data Lookup control that would just populate the first item returned via the Data Lookup if any value is found.